Sep 21, 2021
Saying no to a big decision… is that the right solution? It may
not be! Spencer and Kim tackle this idea of Prosperity Decision
Making. They share their insights about making big and important
decisions by saying yes and no on different occasions. Spencer and
Kim also discussed decision fatigue and the important aspects of
decision making and following the principles of prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to
take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity
Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking
and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show?
Please send it to us at email@example.com
and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to
- “Decide” means to kill, in other words, to kill off your “no”
decisions so that you can accept your “yes” decisions. - 0:25
- What are things that you can do to feel less frustrated? -
- If you’re not in the habit of digging the good out of the
little things, it’s gonna be way harder. - 2:16
- Whatever it is that you happen to see, it’s what you choose to
do about, it’s what you decide to do about it. Not only in that
moment, but in subsequent moments as well. - 5:03
- What’s decision fatigue? - 7:08
- Sometimes, the things we say no to are more important than the
things we say yes to. Being okay saying no and being clear with
what you want to say no about makes bigger decisions easier. -
- What’s the most important aspect of decision-making? -
- Where’s the best place for people to get the principles of
prosperity? - 13:19
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook:
Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler's groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why
typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth... and what
to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review
by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest